Tides of Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Information
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am
Census
Brotherhood of Light: 1
Witches/Wizards: 0
Necromancers: 0
Vampires: 1
Humans: 1
Lycans: 0
Fae: 0
Males: 0
Females: 3
Cbox
Latest topics
» Age of Intrigue: 17th Century London
Lycans     I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

» Knight and Day
Lycans     I_icon_minitimeby Adella Quinn Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

» Burning Wild [IF] (LB)
Lycans     I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

» What You've Become (Jcink LB)
Lycans     I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

» La Dolce Vita
Lycans     I_icon_minitimeby Katerina Tepes Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Lycans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Tepes
Admin
Katerina Tepes

Lycans     Empty
PostSubject: Lycans    Lycans     I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:05 pm

Lycans     Tumblr_m78a17vt7s1qgs0hco1_500
Lycans     Untitled-14
"You dare enter my inner sanctum and dictate your petty mortal terms to me?"
The Lycan's are large hellish beasts that half man half wolf. They are dangerously fast and deadly with razor sharp claws and fangs that if bitten shall place you under their hellish curse. They are not small wolves that run on all fours, no these Lycan's stand on their hind legs and tower over men. They are cold blooded killers that will tear you to pieces before you can blink. All Lycan's live for the hunt, for the scent of blood.

The Lycan race is ruled by Cornell, a giant brute of a man with a mighty war hammer for a weapon. Most recently, Cornell had a witch create a spell that allowed his stronger brethren to revert back to their humanoid form and change at will. This then allowed him to send his spies out among the land without being noticed by the Brotherhood of Light. However, they are forced to change on the night of the full moon no matter how hard they fight it. Tis but a side effect of the spell, but nothing the Lycan Lord would worry himself over.

The Lycan's have few weaknesses, silver is their worst enemy that burns deep in their skin and the wounds never fully heal. If the silver enters their blood stream nothing can save them and they will die a slow painful death. However, the Lycan's have many strengths to counter their weakness. They are fast, not as fast as a vampire but fast enough. Their claws can easily shred through flesh and rip a man apart. Their fangs drip with their own venom that in the case of an escape, the victim of the poison will turn into a Lycan for the rest of their days. Lycan's require little sleep but are always hungry. They eat twice their weight to keep their energy up. One never knows when one will enter battle. Best not to do so on an empty stomach.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofbattle.board-directory.net

Lycans
Page 1 of 1