Tides of Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Information
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am
Census
Brotherhood of Light: 1
Witches/Wizards: 0
Necromancers: 0
Vampires: 1
Humans: 1
Lycans: 0
Fae: 0
Males: 0
Females: 3
Cbox
Latest topics
» Age of Intrigue: 17th Century London
Necromancers I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

» Knight and Day
Necromancers I_icon_minitimeby Adella Quinn Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

» Burning Wild [IF] (LB)
Necromancers I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

» What You've Become (Jcink LB)
Necromancers I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

» La Dolce Vita
Necromancers I_icon_minitimeby Katerina Tepes Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Necromancers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Tepes
Admin
Katerina Tepes

Necromancers Empty
PostSubject: Necromancers   Necromancers I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:34 pm

Necromancers Tumblr_m9h6v4kAGd1reko8lo1_500
Necromancers Untitled-455-2
"You can not run from death."

Necromancers are powerful wizards or witches that have sold their souls to the Lord of Death himself and have become his slaves. But, in becoming his slaves they have gained great and terrible powers. Necromancers can control the dead. They can raise evil spirits, summon reapers to steal souls, they can even reanimate the bones of ancient creatures to do their bidding. Necromancers are terrible creatures, who only serve Death himself and answer to no one else. Like Vampires and Lycans, Necromancers have a human form as well. They easily blend into human society with little to no detection at all. The only real way to spot a Necromancer in his human form is to observe their surroundings. All plant life dies in the presence of a necromancer, animals fear them and will constantly screech in terror.

Their normal form are robed creatures with large staffs of power. Each Necromancer has their own way of summoning or using their magic. Some use talismans, others spells and incantations. It all depends on the Necromancer themselves.

Necromancers are very difficult to kill, though it is not impossible, they are weak to holy items such as holy water and silver daggers but until you kill them with their own staffs they will come back and they will be very angry. Very few Necromancers have broken away from their Dark Lord and lived to tell about it. It's not impossible but it is difficult. Some regret what they have become and like the vampires they try to seek redemption for their lost souls.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofbattle.board-directory.net

Necromancers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of Battle :: Out of Character :: Information & Updates-
Jump to: