Tides of Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Information
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am
Census
Brotherhood of Light: 1
Witches/Wizards: 0
Necromancers: 0
Vampires: 1
Humans: 1
Lycans: 0
Fae: 0
Males: 0
Females: 3
Cbox
Latest topics
» Age of Intrigue: 17th Century London
Cornell: Lord of the Lycans I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

» Knight and Day
Cornell: Lord of the Lycans I_icon_minitimeby Adella Quinn Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

» Burning Wild [IF] (LB)
Cornell: Lord of the Lycans I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

» What You've Become (Jcink LB)
Cornell: Lord of the Lycans I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

» La Dolce Vita
Cornell: Lord of the Lycans I_icon_minitimeby Katerina Tepes Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Cornell: Lord of the Lycans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Tepes
Admin
Katerina Tepes

Cornell: Lord of the Lycans Empty
PostSubject: Cornell: Lord of the Lycans   Cornell: Lord of the Lycans I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 1:48 pm

Cornell: Lord of the Lycans Castlevania-lords-of-shadow-reverie-Cornell-concept-art-1280px-50p-1-1

Not much is known about Cornell's past, but centuries ago he along with Zobek and Carmilla founded the Brotherhood of Light and imprisoned a powerful demon, known as The Forgotten One. A master swordsman and a man of honor, for decades he fought Satan's minions until finally he, along with his fellow founders, discovered a place where they could purify themselves and become spiritual beings. Cornell chose the kingdom to the East and it is there that he left the mortal realm to go to heaven with God. But, unknown to him, his physical remains gave rise to the Dark Lord of Lycanthropes.

Cornell: Lord of the Lycans The_Wolfman_from_Van_Helsing

This is the Dark Lord of the Lycanthropes true form, a massive wolf that stands at a colossal ten feet tall. His muscles bulge against his skin nearly tearing the flesh. He is fast, faster than any of his other lycan brethren thanks to the Cyclone Boots he wears in his human form. He has no fear, no remorse, he is a cold blooded killing machine who lives for the hunt and the death of his enemies. Cornell rules over a large part of the land of the ancient city known as Agharta with his lycan army, waiting for anyone brave enough to challenge him. When compared to Zobek and Carmilla, Cornell is the youngest of the three. Uninterested in covering the world in darkness like Carmilla, or complete domination like Zobek. Instead, he remains in Agharta waiting for anyone brave enough to bump heads with him. His only part in this war is to see if there truly is a warrior worthy of challenging him.

Things to know:
- Cornell is EVIL. If you wish to adopt him keep in mind that he is a evil character, he is cruel and will not bend to the will of others. If you can not play evil character PLEASE do not adopt him.
- His human form carries a massive war hammer as a weapon
- He can move quickly from place to place with his cyclone boots (this also carries over to his lycan form)
- Is in an uneasy alliance with Carmilla the Vampire Queen and Zobek the Lord of Death.

Prefered play-by: Mickey Rourke Can change as long as the play-by closely resembles what Cornell looks like in game
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofbattle.board-directory.net

Cornell: Lord of the Lycans
Page 1 of 1