Tides of Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Information
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am
Census
Brotherhood of Light: 1
Witches/Wizards: 0
Necromancers: 0
Vampires: 1
Humans: 1
Lycans: 0
Fae: 0
Males: 0
Females: 3
Cbox
Latest topics
» Age of Intrigue: 17th Century London
Fae        I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

» Knight and Day
Fae        I_icon_minitimeby Adella Quinn Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

» Burning Wild [IF] (LB)
Fae        I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

» What You've Become (Jcink LB)
Fae        I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

» La Dolce Vita
Fae        I_icon_minitimeby Katerina Tepes Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Fae

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Tepes
Admin
Katerina Tepes

Fae        Empty
PostSubject: Fae    Fae        I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 2:48 pm

Fae        Tumblr_mcu4ueKsYc1rogb13o2_r1_500
Fae        Untitled-45
"We were the first, and we shall be the last."

Fae, are the oldest living creatures on Earth. They come from the Old Gods. Gods of nature and of beauty. They are few now, but at one time they walked the Earth hand in hand with the ancients. They are powerful creature using old magic that has not been seen for thousands of years. Many believed that this magic was lost but twas not true, the Fae themselves kept it hidden from mortal and immortal hands alike. What little they have now, they will use to defend their home from the Lords of Shadow and their hellish armies. They are not afraid, they will stand and fight with their mighty Silver Armored Warrior Pan against the very armies of hell.

Fae are any creature you've heard in folk lore. They range from tiny fairies, to giant trolls. They take on many forms but always remain true. Most Fae live in the Enchanted Forest outside the Lake of Oblivion. Where they are kept safe by their leader Pan. The old and wise Satire of the forest. He is a powerful being with magic unlike any has seen before. He has slowly watched the world crumble into chaos and will stand for it no longer. He will adorn his mighty suit of silver armor and use it to protect his land and his people. The Lords of Shadow shall trespass no longer upon his sacred ground. He will fight and he will prevail.

Fae come in many shapes and sizes and all Fae have different weaknesses. Some are allergic to silver, though not as much as a Lycan or Vampire, some fear holy objects and some welcome them. It all depends on the Fae you come in contact with. Most Fae tend to stay away from Humans. For Humans tend to capture Fae and use them for wicked things. But it is not uncommon for Fae to glamour themselves and walk among the Humans to learn of their plans and report back to pan.

However their are Dark Fae who have sided with the Lords of Shadow and they, like their light sided brethren are gifted with magic, their magic however is dark and evil. Which fit perfectly into the plans of the Dark Lords.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofbattle.board-directory.net

Fae
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of Battle :: Out of Character :: Information & Updates-
Jump to: