Tides of Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Information
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am
Census
Brotherhood of Light: 1
Witches/Wizards: 0
Necromancers: 0
Vampires: 1
Humans: 1
Lycans: 0
Fae: 0
Males: 0
Females: 3
Cbox
Latest topics
» Age of Intrigue: 17th Century London
Our Story Begins I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

» Knight and Day
Our Story Begins I_icon_minitimeby Adella Quinn Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

» Burning Wild [IF] (LB)
Our Story Begins I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

» What You've Become (Jcink LB)
Our Story Begins I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

» La Dolce Vita
Our Story Begins I_icon_minitimeby Katerina Tepes Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Our Story Begins

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Tepes
Admin
Katerina Tepes

Our Story Begins Empty
PostSubject: Our Story Begins   Our Story Begins I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 9:31 am

Our Story Begins Untitled-23

Our tale begins before the epic journey of Gabriel Belmont, when the Lords of Shadow were still in power and their reign of terror was firmly set. The world is shrouded in darkness, in the year of our lord 1000 A.D. Vampires, Lycans, and the undead roam the earth freely. God, has abandoned the mortals of the human realm and many seek out the aid of the Old Gods. Creatures that have long been forgot yet still remain in the shadows. The vile creatures of the night wander into the Old Gods land, destroying what was once holy and beautiful and turning into twisted decaying soil beneath their feet. This angers the Old Gods and forces them out of hiding to defend and reclaim what little they still have.

The Old Gods are powerful creatures, creatures of magic far beyond the comprehension of the Dark Lords. They are a dangerous enemy to have but this does not frighten the Lords of Shadow for they too have dark sinister magic on their sides. Humans have become drawn into the middle of this war between Supernaturals. Hundreds of lives have already paid the price for the evil ones greed causing the Brotherhood of Light to step in an rid the world of the taint. Though the humans scream that God has abandoned them, that this is the end times, the Brotherhood keep a firm head about them. Their resolve in their maker shall not falter. With their faith in their Lord they still strike down the monsters that threaten to overtake the earth and bring back the light that has so long been forgotten.

Some humans have taken matters into their own hands as well, diving deep into the dark arts to try and find a way to defend themselves and their families. They taint their souls with the use of forbidden magic. Magic that is addictive and turns even the purest of hearts into greedy power hungry creatures. Some have joined the Lords of Shadow in hopes that their add will spare their families and friends, others have joined the Brotherhood. The war in growing stronger, the uneasy alliance between the Lords of Shadow are being tested as it wages on. Who knows how the Tides of Battle will turn. Will it be for the light? Or will the world plunge ever deeper into the heart of darkness?

Back to top Go down
https://tidesofbattle.board-directory.net

Our Story Begins
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of Battle :: Out of Character :: Information & Updates-
Jump to: