Tides of Battle
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Information
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 46 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:25 am
Census
Brotherhood of Light: 1
Witches/Wizards: 0
Necromancers: 0
Vampires: 1
Humans: 1
Lycans: 0
Fae: 0
Males: 0
Females: 3
Cbox
Latest topics
» Age of Intrigue: 17th Century London
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:24 am

» Knight and Day
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Adella Quinn Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:55 pm

» Burning Wild [IF] (LB)
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Guest Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:26 pm

» What You've Become (Jcink LB)
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:42 pm

» La Dolce Vita
Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeby Katerina Tepes Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:49 pm

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Affiliates

Rules and Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Katerina Tepes
Admin
Katerina Tepes

Rules and Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Rules and Guidelines   Rules and Guidelines I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 10:34 am

Yes I know, rules suck but it's good to have a few.

1. Please be respectful to all members, staff, and guest. No arguing, no bullying, no In Character Content is to be brought Out of Character to cause drama. If you want drama go watch television. Keep it in your RP's please. Don't let it upset other members. If you have a problem with another member feel free to tell me and I will handle it.

2. No whining, no complaining that people aren't roleplaying with you. Don't beg for threads or pressure people into posting. Everyone has a life outside of roleplaying and sometimes it sneaks up on us and steals us away for a few days. Do not poke and prod your RP partner for their response because 9 times out of 10 they'll just ignore you and make you suffer. So be kind and patient it is a virtue after all.

3. There is no character limit on this site, however, you must keep said characters active. If you have ten characters then all ten character must be in an active thread by the time the Activity Check rolls around. If not then they will be deleted. No if's, and's, or but's about it. If you can not handle more than one don't make another. It's as simple as that.

4. Powerplaying and Godmodding is a big no no. No one can kill your character without your permission so don't go back and try to do the same to them. Unless you have the owners consent do not toss their character off a cliff or kill them in any way. Be respectful or I will hunt you down. -evil glare-

5. Roleplaying is a privilege not a right, and on this site it can easily be taken away from you. Please don't make me do it. I'm fairly easy going and will help you out any way I can but do not disrespect me or any members. You have been warned.

6. This is a mature site, meaning that there is blood, gore, language, and sex. If you choose to do these types of threads, be sure to mark it with a bold M to let us all know that there is naughty things going on. Also if you are under the age of 16 you need your parents consent to be on here. Sorry, but I don't feel like going to jail. >>

7. We have all been to school, we all passed English. Please use correct grammar, punctuation, and capitalization. Yes, sometimes we miss a few things and that is perfectly fine however if you can't spell, use spell check, if you don't know what a comma is google is your friend and come on, we all know how to capitalize something yes?

8. There is no word limit on here, however, be kind and try not to write one sentence responses. You don't have to mirror their response of even write a novel but if they write a few paragraphs try and respond with at least two of your own. Everyone will be happy in the end.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofbattle.board-directory.net

Rules and Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of Battle :: Out of Character :: Information & Updates-
Jump to: